SHAREit For PC Download: – Today we are back again for you with an exclusive article to Download SHAREit For PC Free on Windows 7/8/8.1 and even on MAC. You might be thinking that SHAREit App has not yet been launched for Mac Platform then how it might be possible then? We will talk about it later in the article, keep reading. 😀
As a Shareit user Global location doesn’t bind your way of getting connected with your friends and family members i.e. you can share your files with local as well as the abroad community. SHAREit For PC allows unlimited sharing of texts, video clips and audio and other files too. This App is very fast and simple and synchronizes with your phone contacts to tell you about its users. There are options of privacy of your Files too.
There is no doubt that SHAREit PC App has made our life damn easy- as we can share files like images, videos, movies, documents, etc. between any devices regardless of its Operating System. Days had gone when we had to use Bluetooth and suffer from killing low-speed bandwidth. But now you can send files between Android to PC, PC to Android, PC to Windows Phone, PC to iPhone and what not? So you should SHAREit For PC Download Free on your PC ASAP.
SHAREit App was first introduced for Android users to send files between android devices at incredible speed. Clearly, it was a new concept in file transmission system, and as a result, it got widely popular. Users on other OS platforms started to ask for the similar app. As a result of which, App which is now available for Android, iPhone, Windows Users as well as for Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 also. Mac version is not included yet so that users on Mac can also use SHAREit For MAC.
But don’t worry, there is always a solution to every damn problem, and we are talking about the same thing today so that you can download SHAREit For MAC without any cost.
So for now, let guide how to download SHAREit For PC.
- 1 SHAREit For PC Download Free (Windows 7/8/8.1) & Mac:-
- 1.1 How to Use SHAREit App on PC:-
- 1.2 On Mobile:-
- 1.3 Download SHAREit for Mac:
- 1.4 Install ShareIT on PC or Mac using Google Play Store In Bluestacks
- 1.5 Install ShareIT on PC or MAC OS Using Andy
- 1.6 Final Thought on SHAREit For PC Download Free (Windows 7/8/8.1) & Mac:-
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
- 1.9 Related
SHAREit For PC Download Free (Windows 7/8/8.1) & Mac:-
Downloading SHAREit App for PC is a very easy process, and you can achieve it by following simple steps below. Let’s go with us.
- First of all, you need to visit Official SHAREit App Site.
- Here you will find the PC version of SHAREit App to download.
- Just find that and download button and start downloading SHAREit App for PC.
- Once finish download SHAREit App on PC, install it on your PC and start using.
- Well done. You have done a wonderful job.
Once you finish download & install of SHAREit For PC, open it by double clicking on Desktop Icon or from Start Menu Icon. Now we will learn how to use SHAREit App on PC.
How to Use SHAREit App on PC:-
Open SHAREit App by double clicking on the desktop icon of SHAREit App or go to start menu and search for the same. Open it, and it will look like the image given below.
Click on the Highlighted Text – “Is the Device You Are Searching For Not Found?”
4. After clicking on highlighted text in SHAREit PC App, you will be given password on the next screen so that you can connect it to SHAREit on Android Phone. Simply click on SHOW CHARACTERS and note down the Security Key which will be asked during connecting SHAREit to Android. It is currently searching for nearly available devices.
Here comes the Android Part. Move to your Android Phone and simply follow on-screen instructions to know how to connect SHAREit to Android Phone.
5. Open your SHAREit App on Android and click Receive button.
6. SHAREit App on Android will start searching for available devices now. As you have to connect to PC, simply ignore this part and click on CONNECT TO PC button.
7. Now click GO button.
8. SHAREit App on Android will now search for PC devices only. Wait for some time, and it might show you your PC in search list.
9. Now provide the Password which you noted from Shareit on PC.
10. You Android Phone is now connecting to PC.
11. Once the connecting part is finished, it will show following screens on SHAREit on PC and SHAREit on Android Phone. You have done it successfully.
If you still facing any issues connecting and using SHAREit PC App, then please go through the above-given steps again.
Clearly, without a doubt, The file sharing system has never been so easy like it is now. Thanks to Lenovo for inventing such a nice idea and solving the problems of its users.
Well, we will be now talking about how to download SHAREit For MAC. The steps are pretty simple and easier to setup.
Download SHAREit for Mac:
Clearly, SHAREit has not been launched for MAC users yet. But since we promised to reveal method on using SHAREit on MAC, we are going to tell you the exact way to make things possible now and actually start using SHAREit on MAC and sharing files between devices on different platforms.
So, let’s begin on how to use SHAREit For MAC:-
- You will need to download ANDYROID Android Emulator Program to use SHAREit on your MAC. So, download ANDYROID from their official site.
- After downloading the software, begin installing it on your MAC system.
- After installing, open ANDYROID App and log in with your Google Email ID to make downloads from Play Store.
- Now move on to Google Play Store and download SHAREit on MAC.
- Open it and follow on-screen instructions and you are done to use SHAREit For MAC.
There is no doubt that it is unofficial way of using Android Apps on MAC with the help of Android Emulators.
I can personally recommend this method as I own Apple MacBook and I find using Android Emulator quite easy. This is the best way to play games on MAC.
- Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Now open Bluestacks.
- Setting Google Play Store using your gmail address. You can use a gmail address if you have one already exists, otherwise you can also create a new gmail address following the instructions on the screen during setup Google
- Play Store in Bluestacks.
- Now open the playstore and search for “ShareIt” .
- Install the application.
- Click on “My Apps” in Bluestacks now. You will find “ShareIt” in their applications.
- Click ShareIT now.
- The application will open. Use the keyboard arrow key + space to play application, or simply follow the instructions on the screen.
- Download the latest version of ANDY operating system on your Windows PC or MAC using the attached link above.
- Make sure you have installed correctly Andy OS.
- If you are using it for the first time, Andy asks settings you have. Follow the instructions on thescreen to configure your gmail Andy.
- Once this is done, Andy unlock the screen and open applications.
- Open Google Play Store and search for “ShareIt”.
- Install the application. Once done, find the application in their applications. It must be tab “Uncategorized”.
- Open the application, follow the instructions on screen to play.
- That’s all.
Final Thought on SHAREit For PC Download Free (Windows 7/8/8.1) & Mac:-
We receive many personal queries related to Apps For PC which is difficult for us to share any article on this site as this is only for SHAREit related stuff. We are soon going to launch a major site which will deal with these kinds of problems only.
Since the introduction of SHAREit, market has been flooded with these kinds of apps everywhere. So, as a result, users are now aware of SHAREit. I hope you’re like the article related to SHAREit For PC Download Free on Windows and MAC. We will feel glad to know your view in comments below.
Well, thanks for sharing your valuable time with us. You have survived to read the article till the death of this page, and that’s why you’re awesome. Stay in touch with SHAREit Download For PC for more awesome articles related to SHAREit PC App.
If we were able to help you out in installing this app on your PC, please don’t forget to share it on your Facebook timeline to help us out. Thanks. Bye 😀